My beautiful Babies

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Fall and halloween

We took the kids outside a few weeks ago. Here we let Caleb hold Ellery,
but she didn't like it too much!
My cuties in their jammies. Notice Caleb's funky hair!
At Como's Zoo Boo. It was very difficult to get all the kids to look and stay seated!
Tim got me started on this. Hopefully it will be a fun way to keep everyone posted. One of my friends from work has one for her new little guy and tonight Tim started his own blog and I decided that it looked easy and fun. Hope everyone likes "keeping up on the Joneses"! (Tim's idea :))

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Your family is adorable! I look forward to seeing more pictures soon!

beckyg7 said...

The name is great! That Tim! :) Looking forward to seeing future posts.

Oh, and that "funky" hair Caleb has -- I used to gauge how Tim's day was going at work by how funky his hair was! :)