My beautiful Babies

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween and fall!

Here's my skeleton and my fairy/butterfly.

The day after Halloween, we visited with Uncle Jon and Sara in the afternoon. We saw Grandma G and Papa earlier that morning.


With grammy the witch


We had a little war over the candy on Halloween after they returned from trick or treating. Ellie kept stealing candy from the bowl that I was trying to hand out to the kids coming to our house.

"Precious" (Gallom from Lord of the Rings)???? She had to get her mitts on the candy bowl too!

Then there was ALOT of drama when daddy decided to be all done with the candy bowl!Posing with our pumpkins the night before halloween. They were a little more into carving this year but not much.


We've had such beautiful weather this fall. I have tried to get a picture of the two kids together, but they just won't cooperate! this was the best I could do!






At the Apple Orchard
Here's a taste of my apple!

At the apple orchard. I just thought this was the cutest picture.


Goofin' with Grammy

Ooohhh, pumpkins! This was the best that I could get. They are sometimes able to smile at the same time, but not always look at the same time.

The kids with half of the friends from last year. We couldn't make it to the big party, so we had a little one of our own.
(Madison with Abigail, Myla with Collin and Aubrey, Logan, Ellery and Caleb.)

1 comment:

Nancy, Jeff, Connor & Porter said...

Such a cute fairy princess and skeleton! I love the photo of Caleb peering into the pumpkin, and yes, he does look just like Gallom (a bit creepy even, but good thing it was Halloween!) Looks like they had fun!