My beautiful Babies

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

Here the kids are on our front step with their pumpkins. They were so excited to go out and get lots of candy!


With our neighbors-the boys were all characters from Star Wars-big surprise. They all had a really fun time together as they do every year.
Check out my loot!


Cleaning out "the girls' " pumpkin. Ellery and Caleb decided that the pumpkin carving would go by gender. Caleb wanted to be with dad despite the fact that dad had his own ideas about carving. I said next year dad would have to get his own pumpkin so Caleb could do his very own design on his pumpkin instead of a combo deal with what dad wanted!
They had a lot of fun anyway. Caleb still did not dig the "guts" He said dad had to get all of it out. He touched it once and made a face. He was done after that. Queasy stomach I guess.
Caleb with his best buddy, Ty, at preschool.
Can't you just see his excitement for singing the songs. He had been singing them for a few weeks at home and knew them very well. When I asked him if he was going to sing the songs (he was in his classroom just before the little parade) he said "Well, I don't know about that!"
His anxiety totally taking over. Oh well, at least he didn't run away!

Happy Fall Everyone!

No comments: