My beautiful Babies

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter! & Spring is HERE!

Happy Easter Everyone!

 
The Easter Bunny visited. 

Caleb got stickers, a note pad, a Star Wars sticker book and a
Knock knock joke book-he was pretty happy


Ellery got Snow White's prince-she was SO excited. 
According to her, now all she needs is a few more princes, Pocahontas and Mulan.


Our Easter Egg hunt

-we got to participate in 3 hunts this year.  I only got photos of this one though. 
This one was our 2nd annual hunt with our neighbors. 
The kids have so much fun hunting just in our two back yards.
"look mom, I found one"

The five kids all ready to check out what treasures are inside the eggs they just found!


Dyeing Eggs
Her kit was Hello Kitty
And of course, Star Wars.  His came with tattoos for the eggs,
but we couldn't quite figure out how the tattoos worked.  Oh well.



Some spring fun with bubbles

Happy Spring Everyone!  Hope you have gotten a chance to get out
and enjoy some of the gorgeous days we've been blessed with lately! 

I've neglected yet again to take another shot of my belly.  It sure is getting bigger.  We are now 25 weeks and a few days.  I'm feeling pretty good, we're getting excited for this little girl to arrive!

No comments: