I have to say, here's hoping for a quieter, happier 2011! 2010 was stress for this house from the beginning. Tim lost his job the start of the year, during which I was enjoying the early pregnancy joys. Then, my job became the biggest stress I've ever experienced in my life. Finally that ended, but not before I could stress out about who would be there to take care of me while I had my baby. After Anissa was born, it was stressful only in the fact that Tim hadn't found a job yet. However, we got to end the year in stress as well. The week before Christmas, Tim went on his first business trip-it ended up being fine, but as soon as he got home, we left for Grand Forks to see Ben graduate. Well, Miss Anissa decided that she didn't want to leave uncle Ben so soon-she got pneumonia and we had to stay the night in the hospital there. Then, I just finished up reloading everything on my latest hard drive. Hopefully, the 3rd hard drive is a charm! Ay-yi yi! So there are a lot of pictures on this post since it has been so long since my last. I didn't include all of my pictures since October, but oh well.
Here's my little trouble maker-at 5 months. Now she is almost 6 months old! She just discovered her piggies and likes to eat them. She has also discovered her tongue and sticks it out and curls it up quite often. We are working on sitting up-she's doing pretty well. We started solids a few weeks ago and then promptly had to quit since she was pretty ill. She has started up again and has tried yogurt to help combat the ickies that come with antibiotics. She wasn't quite sure about the coldness of the yogurt, but we're getting the hang of it. We are working on napping in her crib and that is going okay. She has gotten better with the car rides-thankfully!
This is last night-up until last night, she was VERY stingy with her giggles, but for some reason, she just thought Ellery was HILARIOUS and was belly laughing for near 15 minutes. Adorable!!!
Jones Christmas
We had Tim's family over on sunday to celebrate Christmas. Everyone playing Wheel of Fortune. They look bored, but it was pretty fun. Nate even told Grammy he was going to "own this game" and then promptly lost. It was a good time.
Auntie Janet
Christmas morning
Jamming-Santa brought an electric guitar and a drum set. We've become a bit musical. He also brought a microphone, but it only worked for a second. Guess it'll be making a trip back to the North Pole.
Ellery with Julie-her American Girl. This was her only request for Christmas.
Matching outfits.
Merry first Christmas sweet girl!
Christmas Eve at my mom's
With Grandma Frisk. I am so thankful that my kids have the opportunity to get to know my grandma. They just love her!
Uncle Jon and uncle Sara :)
Uncle Ben and Jaime (she hasn't quite embraced the "uncle" thing-yet :o) )
Enjoying our 1+foot of snow
Gingerbread village.
I think I told them that I was going to eat the village. Apparently it scared them!
Ellery with her preschool teachers for her Christmas program.
Here is my little sicko!
In the hospital at Grand Forks. She doesn't look too bad, but she just wouldn't keep her O2 saturations up. Scary for mom!
All tired out! And tired of trying to get that yucky tube out of her nose!
At the water park
In the hot tub-Caleb's favorite spot. With papa.
Fun on the big waterslide
I know this picture is blurry, but it was so great that I had to share. The joy in their faces-just out of the shoot from the big waterslide. Ellery really bonded with Uncle Ben for the first time at this waterslide. Good thing Uncle Ben is like a big kid-he was willing to go down the slide over and over again with her.
Even Anissa was in the waterpark, but after we went to bed that night is when she really got sick :(
Daddy and his girls!
Even I got into a picture. She begged me to put Anissa down and come down the slide with her. It was cold, but really fun and I was glad that she begged me to go!
See how much she loves her uncle!!
Ellery's Christmas party at dance.
Caleb's gingerbread house from school
That's enough updates for today. Happy 2011!





No comments:
Post a Comment