Caleb on February 28th, 2005-2 days old.
Caleb at 1 (actually about one month before.) Here she is-the five month old 2/22/07!
and while I was trying to take Ellery's picture for her 5 month birthday, Caleb was trying so very hard to get my attention. He kept saying "LOOK AT CALEB!!!" so finally I had to take some pictures of him too. What a little ham!
Mmmm...sweet potatoes are much better than bananas!
Go Heels! (Daddy's favorite basketball team)
Oh, wait, maybe I should give them a thumbs down. Go duke???
Here Caleb is answering the nightly question "Who's crazy?"
Happy 2nd Birthday
Caleb Raymond Leigh. We love you!
We also had a party for me as I will turn 30 on 2/28, but I wasn't very good at taking pictures after Caleb's party. I wanted to visit. Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with me. I had a good time and I hope all of you did as well.
Out in the snow on Feb 11th.
Ellery's first adventure outside. She didn't squak at all about the cold, but it was one of the warmer, sunny days. It was nice to get outside with the boys.
Caleb did a little face plant in the snow and then he was "ALL DONE!!!"
Here we are outside this past sunday with all the snow. Caleb is getting more used to playing in it and seems to be having a better time. At least this day he didn't have any face encounters with the snow! We tried to build a snowman, but the snow wasn't quite snowman material. Daddy built a big pile instead.




1 comment:
Oh, he's just so cute. I can't believe he's 2 already too. It seems like yesterday that you told me you were pregnant. I guess that's just how life goes now.
Sorry I missed your birthday party! We were even all dolled up for the event. Maddox actually let me do my hair and everything. I guess we were cute for each other for the night. Glad to hear it was a good time.
Ellery is just so cute sitting. I have some of Maddox like that, but I think he's just balancing on his big belly. Talk to you soon.
Heidi Sue
Post a Comment