My beautiful Babies

Saturday, March 24, 2007

It's been too long!

Sorry it has been a month since I have posted new pictures. I have been a bit distracted with my grandpa "Smoke" passing at the beginning of the month and now the last half with a baby who is suffering from some serious seperation anxiety. She just has to have me in the evening time. When I work, it is even worse, she gets all upset as soon as I walk in the door and won't settle down until I hold her. It is quite frustrating for both Tim and I, although I think Tim secretly likes it because he can just say "she wants you" and go about doing his own thing. Lucky him!!! Thus, in the evening when I would have a few minutes to post pictures, I am constantly holding a baby instead. It's a good thing God made them cute!!!



Ellery is 6 months old now and scooching around like crazy. She isn't sitting up so well yet because she just loves to stand. She is always pushing her feet out from under her to stand when we try to have her sit. I think she just wants to hang out with Caleb. She also LOVES to jump in her jumperoo.




Here, Ellery is with a few of my coworkers babies. Maddox is 5 months and Belen is 11 weeks. It was fun to have the babies together, only Matheu is missing-he's two days younger than Ellery.

Here she has her favorite dolly. She loves to roll around on the floor and play with her. Tim says she is wrestling with her.


Caleb and his blankie. He isn't too attached to it except at night, but this day, he had to have it with him everywhere he went. Dad and Caleb out in the snow fort. They actually built quite an impressive fort out in our front yard. Caleb keeps asking where it went, along with his snowman (below). I told him that the snowman moved to Antartica, but now he knows they melted(he doesn't quite get what "melted" means yet).

A little sibling love. He is sweet to her most of the time although sometimes he just hauls off and slaps her. She is funny though, she just looks at him like "what did you do that for???" and then gets over it. She rarely cries unless she wants the momma and then Watch out!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are too cute! And Ellery was born for that hat.