My beautiful Babies

Monday, May 14, 2007

May

Here we are again, I seem to only be able to update once a month. I finally decided to update this month because we have had some fun things go on in our house. We put Ellery in the crib at nighttime last night and they both were wide awake when she went in there-no monkey business went on so all went well. And Ellery has officially learned to crawl over the weekend and is starting to pull up on some things. I don't have any pics of her pulling up, but I hope to post another time here maybe this weekend because we are going to the zoo on Thursday and I am sure that will bring fun pictures that I would love to share with all of you. So look again next week if you want!


We have been spending some time outside with the nice weather. Ellery seemed quite interested in the grass until we stood her up with her bare feet and then she cried! And Caleb loves to be outside. Dad should hopefully be finished with the swingset this weekend so he will have a focal point in the yard. Right now he spends alot of time with his friends squirrel and bunny (squirrel apparently has been thirsty-see below).








Funny Secrets???

We started to bathe the kids together a few weeks ago and they seem to do okay together. Above, Ellery took a nose dive into the water, but she didn't even cry. And below, she was too difficult to contain sitting up alone, so we used a square laundry basket. It mostly works, but she slides off to the side and we have to pick her up. At least she can't dunk herself so easily this way.



We were also able to get to the park in late April and Caleb had a great time this year climbing around and sliding-we can't wait for our swingset to be finished. Hopefully it will get LOTS of use. And Ellery seemed to enjoy the swings too, dad took her down the slide, but she seemed unsure of that!


Here Caleb is wondering where the birdies went. All he wants to do lately is "touch that birdie" and he doesn't quite understand why the birds fly away when he goes near them so he ends up chasing birds alot.


This is Ellery in an outfit that I had for Caleb and it was just too cute for me to pass up putting her in it. Don't you love the hat?

No comments: