My beautiful Babies

Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Zoo and a Swingset(finally)!

As promised, another post. Since my mom was at the cabin on mothers day and I was sleeping, we got together with my family on tuesday and had a nice dinner. We were only missing one member, my brother Ben was still up in North Dakota.

Ellery with Uncle Jon and Sara


We did get to the zoo on thursday morning. Caleb seemed to enjoy seeing the animals. He absolutely loved to feed and pet the goats-as I mentioned earlier, he is always wanting to touch the birdies or bunnies in our yard. He was a little shell shocked by the dolphin show and spent most of that just staring as if he were in a daze, but once we were out of there he really got going.





Ellery hung out in her stroller while we were at the zoo. She even took a nap. She was a very well behaved girl. Smiley as usual!
The end of the day at the fountain.

The swingset

Is it done yet, dad??

Yep, the swingset is FINALLY up! Tim is so relieved to have that project done. I am just nervous for what his next project will be. He seems to need to have some project to do-I guess that's better than having a slacker around! Anyway, uncle Jon came over on Thursday and helped finish the project.

Caleb and Uncle Jon hanging out.


The first time in the swings!!!

We put both kids in the swings here and they seemed to enjoy them. Ellery was interested in staying in the swing much longer than Caleb. Caleb is more interested in the dirt that is still underneath the slide and playing with dad's tools. Hopefully, we will get lots of use out of this. Caleb has been asking everyday to go out to the yard and play on the swingset so I think so far it's working.






Now today, since it was so warm, we put the kids in their swimsuits and took them outside. We didn't quite have the pool up, but we did turn on the sprinkler for Caleb. He just said "I no yike sprinklers", so we didn't spend too much time running through them. It was Ellery's first time in a swimsuit, so I couldn't help but snap a bunch of cute pics. We didn't even put her near the water so we don't know how she would have reacted.


Caleb was sortof willing to go through the sprinklers with dad, but only a few times.

See ya next month!