I must put out a warning on this post as some others have before...I guess I waited too long to post and so there are a lot of pictures. I hope you enjoy. We've had a busy summer and done lots of fun stuff. We also got to experience pneumonia in August!!(me and Caleb) which was NO fun at all. Caleb will start his official preschool that he will stay at for 2 years in a little over a week so hopefully that goes well. Tim is gearing up to be an election judge this year. He has really sunk his teeth into politics this year. It is good, but frustrating as well to see him so passionate about something like that.
Our vacation up north:

Caleb got into fishing pretty good this week. He and Papa caught this one right off the dock. He wasn't afraid of the fish at all except for the 4 lb Northern that he caught (no kidding!!!). Uncle Jon was nervous that he might get finned, but he didn't. They caught lots of fish, but all of those pics are on my dad's camera, so they will have to wait.

Just Caleb and Papa! This is a decent picture of my parents new pontoon that they just bought this week. It was so nice to have for us and the kids. I am even more excited for next summer when we can really get out and enjoy it. Elle was still a little frightening on the dock this year, but Caleb did really well. I am hoping that next year they will both do well and we can have a few more good weekends up north then.

Hanging with Uncle Jon. Uncle Ben had school start, so he couldn't be up with us. We missed him and I think he missed out on some good fun too. Uncle Jon helped Caleb out fishing and played a bunch with them. And daddy got to play tennis and golf with Uncle so that was good.

They LOVED hanging off the end of the pontoon watching the motor water. Don't worry, I have both of them and daddy was taking the picture.


First motorcycle ride. Papa wanted to take Caleb out and I didn't know how that would go, but actually Caleb rode for a few minutes. much longer than I thought he would! He said that night that riding the motorcycle was his favorite thing for the day-over catching his first fish!!!

Caleb and my dad were best buddies this week. Papa entertained Caleb out on the dock for around 2 hours one morning! I think he tired Papa out!
2008 State Fair

Both kids had a blast on the diggers and tractors, I think they may have stayed there all day if they could have.

Here is Caleb on the fireman ride. He wanted to ride in the cab, but he wouldn't go alone, so we had to ride up top and "put out the flames" I think he liked it pretty much.

Caleb and Ellery got to ride on the car ride and the Alligator ride this year. They seemed to really like being on them together.
Caleb's first T-ball "game"


The first coaching session. Hopefully for daddy's sake, the first of many!

He participated some...more so when mommy was out there too. He seemed to have fun especially fielding the ball-except that there was one boy who was a little older who kept stealing the balls from all the other kids. I think Caleb was a little discouraged by that, but at least he hit the ball a few times and did some fielding. All in all, it was a fun little game.

Ellery and her new Dora bike.

One afternoon, Caleb was feeling extra nice and decided to let his sister have a ride on his truck. They just laughed and squealed, it was very cute to see them having so much fun together.


Our 6 year anniversary dinner. Can't believe it's been 6 years of wedded bliss!!! We got to spend an evening out courtesy of "Damma D" (Elle doesn't say "g") and so we spent a whole lot on dinner out at the Melting Pot this year. It was worth the money!
At the lake near our house:

He actually went in the water. We thought he would just sit on the beach, but he was pretty into "swimming" around and checking out all the fish that just come right up to you. It gave me hope that he won't be afraid of the water...

Isn't she just the cutest!

Goofin' off in the sand. My was that a mess!
Hope you liked our pictures. Have a good start of fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment