My beautiful Babies

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July fun

UH OH! Another thumb sucker?? No, thankfully she's just being a copycat. She isn't a die hard like he is. She gave up her nukie and hasn't gone back! Checking out the fish in the butterfly garden at the zoo.

Here he is with Myla looking at the coocoons of the butterflies.

Aren't they just the cutest!!! They probably won't really like eachother much someday, but for now, they are the best of friends!




Another weekend up at the cabin. I must say a big Thank you to my aunt and uncle and cousin for allowing us to use their bedroom. I don't think we would have survived without the space. I'm sure my cousin and her friends weren't too happy to be woken up at 8 both mornings. I tried to keep them in the room for as long as possible, but 8 was all I could do. It went very well, just me with the kids. Daddy had some alone time with his friends. Thanks to my parents and my brother, we survived just fine!
"feeding the fishies" at the cabin. Really there weren't any fish off the dock for them to see. I wish there were-then Caleb might be more into it.


This was just a cute pic of her in her life jacket-which she really LOVES ;o) It was so windy that weekend (2 weekends ago) that we couldn't even go swimming. The temp was okay, it was just too windy. So far, I haven't had a super weekend up there yet! Hopefully the next time we go!!!



We went to one of the local libraries and a baker was singing and doing a demo. They got these hats and finally put them on at home. Aren't they too cute! It looks like he's telling her some kind of story!

We went to the parade here on the 4th with my friend Melissa and her family.
Then, after nap, daddy picked up some sparklers. I wasn't too excited about it, but the kids liked it anyway. I was very nervous with hot stuff being swung around. They were pretty good, but it still made me nervous.
See the devil in the eyes. I wasn't so worried about her, but he was a little scary! He really enjoyed swirling the sparklers around but.....


...then Tim had also gotten another firework. He was all excited because it was supposed to be very colorful, but he didn't pay attention to how loud. It really scared the daylights out of Caleb. In this picture, he is staring at it cracking off at the end of the driveway. Just after this, he took off and ran crying into the house. It was pretty sad for me.




We did go to the local fireworks show, but we were far enough away that the "booms" weren't bothersome. He heard them, but not like the other fireworks so it was okay.


No comments: