My beautiful Babies

Monday, January 26, 2009

January winter fun

I have 2 happy birthdays to say for January...

Happy Birthday Katy, we miss you and love you! (our niece in Georgia)

Happy Birthday Dad, hope you enjoyed dinner last night, we love you.

And happy birthday to any of you out there with birthdays in January. Hope you enjoyed your special day!


Here's the kids on friday, the day before we found out Caleb had pneumonia and Ellie had a double ear infection. We had a grand time outside, until Ellie decided she was just done. Later that evening, Tim took Caleb over to Grammy's house and he was apparently a wild man. When he got home, he just crashed and it was down hill from there. Thankfully, our clinic was open on Saturday morning so we took them in and Caleb had his first chest x-ray. I am sure glad that we got it taken care of then-that way we could have my family over for my dad's birthday last night. Oh, and the kids actually slept through the night last night too! Bonus!

Caleb was having a grand time digging out the snow. We sure have enough of it.

Ellie wasn't so sure. She played for a bit, but then...


She was ALL DONE! I am sure, knowing what I do now, her ears were hurting. She sure never said anything though.
Daddy seems to like to take pictures of Elle with the mirror. This one turned out cute though.

My little diva.
Goofy boy.
Elle with Caleb's rescue hero helmet on. It didn't last too long because her head is just too small for it.
cheese!!
They like to take their flashlights to bed, surprising that she could fall asleep with it shining right in her eyes.
This is their new favorite way to pass time. They play at the sink. They do pretty well and keep the water in the sink for the most part. It's a nice way to get something done. ;)
I just had to post a picture of her in her Christmas dress one more time. I didn't get a good shot of her in it at Christmas time. Isn't she so pretty.
HAPPY 2009 everyone. I hope that our new president can turn this country around!

No comments: