My beautiful Babies

Monday, October 12, 2009

Ellery's 3rd Birthday-a little late! And the apple orchard

My Princess is 3!!!


Here's the beautiful dress-up dress from Auntie Janet and uncle Dave. I think you may see this dress in a few weeks. (Cheaper than buying a princess dress for the best dress up day of the year!)

This was on her actual Birthday. We stopped at Cold Stone to try out their ice cream cakes

Auntie Janet also sent Ellery a birthday bouquet. It was a sweet surprise that came on her actual day. :)

During the day on September 22nd, Grandma G and I took the kids to the Mall. They got to ride on a few rides, eat at the Rainforest, and make a new friend at Build a bear. Below is a pic of Ellery kissing the heart before putting it in her new Kitty.



And here we are at home with our new friends. Caleb got a fishing bear.




The Big Birthday Party.

This is the best pic I could get of her before her party started. She was so excited and since it was 12 days after her actual day, she had been saying it was her birthday every day up until this day. I guess she is taking after her father in saying things about a birthday month/week etc. Figures...must be something to do with September birthdays in our house.




With her first "wilton" cake. I think each year they get harder for our hands to handle.



At the Apple Orchard.





This year, we went to the orchard with the Prices. Myla, Caleb and Ellery had quite a fun time running around the orchard together.
"I only like the sour ones, Mom."

this was just too cute not to add, it's not our pumpkin for the year yet though.

We'll be back next week with pictures from our trip to Montreal. I can't wait!!!!

No comments: