My beautiful Babies

Friday, July 16, 2010

She's here!

Welcome to the world Anissa Livian!
She was born on July 12th 2010 at 8:34 am
She weighed 8 lbs 3 3/4 oz
She was 20 inches long


Our happy family!

Ellie holding Anissa for the first time.  Caleb said he didn't want to hold her.  Since we have been home, he has held her every day, several times a day.  He is always asking to hold her and is being a great help to mom.  Ellery usually follows suit and asks to hold her as soon as Caleb does and then gets mad when he gets to first.  It's pretty cute, they are both really interested in what she is doing and are being great helpers!
Isn't she lovely.
Fresh out.
With the hat from Cindy at work.  Isn't it cute!
Grandma G holding Anissa for the first time.
Grammy
Grandma Frisk loving her up!
With Papa
 Uncle Jon.

My night girls!  Kimberly, Mary, Dawn and Heidi.  I work every weekend that I work nights with Dawn and Mary and sometimes with Heidi and Kimberly.  They are a fun group of girls.  I was glad to have them there the night we stayed at the hospital.  It was fun to go out and talk to them-even though I was supposed to be sleeping!!
This is Heidi Sue.  She was my labor coach and I couldn't have done my labor the way I did without her.  She is an awesome labor coach and I can't ever thank her enough!
Dr Struthers delivered all three of my babies.  I was so glad that she was there for this one too!
Sweet sleeping baby.
The going home outfit.  All three kids went home in this outfit.  I know it was July, but we had to bring Anissa home in it too despite the fact that it was long sleeve and had feet.  At least she was in air conditioning the whole time.

"oh mom, she's crying"
A few days before Anissa was born, Caleb was "hugging" Ellery and somehow hurt her finger.  She started crying and Caleb immediately ran into our room and shut the door.  Tim asked him why he did that and he said "because she is crying" he laughed and said that soon there would be a whole lot more crying...Caleb's response-"wew, I'm gonna go into a room and shut the door."  Thankfully, he has done really well with Anissa crying and has even held her and tried to put her pacifier in her mouth when she is. :)
Auntie Janet, Nick, Nate and Papa Bob came over on thursday afternoon to meet Anissa.

Uncle Ben made a surprise visit late Thursday night.  It was so nice of him to come and meet Anissa.  He just showed up on our doorstep.  Thanks Ben for coming.  It was really good to see you!
That's all for now folks.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures.  I am planning on writing up my birth story because I want to, so if you want to read the story, check back maybe next week and I will have written that story.  Thanks for keeping up with us!

No comments: