My beautiful Babies

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This post is a little heavy on the Ellery...I have finally gotten the desire to post her dance pictures.  The whole work thing stressed me out to the point that I pretty much didn't do much besides mope about that.  It took a lot out of me.  Finally, we have reached a resolution, for now.  I am sure there is more to come with the staffing issue since most people I know are not really satisfied with what became of that issue, but for now at least we get to work which is a GREAT thing.  I must apologize for waiting so long if any of you really wanted to see these pictures-I think they are really cute!!!

 
This is the morning of her recital.  I did her hair in sponge rollers.  She doesn't LOVE them, but they sure turn out cute.  This is her version of an afro-it did loosen up a bit.  Tim was laughing at her while he was taking this picture, which is why the sad face.  You couldn't much help but laugh since she is so cute!


My little dancer...
These are after her performance.  My family (minus Ben  :o(   ) were there along with Tim's sister Janet. 
Tim's mom was in Georgia so she came to her performance at the Mall of America the next weekend.


Uncle Jon and Sara brought Ellery her first bouquet of roses.  Mom and dad messed up and didn't communicate about flowers, but thankfully they came through!!!
Talking to Auntie.
With Great Grandma Frisk

Here they are goofing off in the crib.  Silly kids.
Caleb fishing in the back yard.  He has taken quite the interest in fishing. 
He got the opportunity to go up to the Johnson cabin a few weeks ago and was
fishing up a storm.  I think he likes fishing more than Star Wars at this point. 

Celebrating the 4th in our driveway.  This year, unlike 2 years ago, Caleb stayed and watched the fireworks in our driveway.  (2 yrs ago, the minute the noise started, he was off like a shot into the house and was crying for being so scared!)  He seemed to like them this year-he told my mom that he wasn't scared "cuz I'm 5"

This is a picture of the girls' room.  I still have to finish the baby's duvet cover, but she won't need it for a while anyway, so I can take my time.  I can't imagine I will have a whole lot of time for awhile.  I really like the way the room turned out.  It's pretty bright, but that's good.

I am now almost 39 weeks and VERY anxiously awaiting this little girl's arrival.  I keep telling the kids to tell her she can come out now.  Caleb's response to that is usually "no" but Ellie usually will tell her to come out so we can meet her.  I think Caleb is happy with life as is right now.  He has only one time told her to come out.  Oh well, he will get used to life right.

1 comment:

Deandra said...

love the way the room turned out! dance pics are super cute too!