I can't believe that Miss Anissa is one month old already! My how time flies!
This is her one month old birthday picture.
And of course the sibs have to be goofy for a picture too.
Caleb loving her up. He continues to want to hold her all the time and really has been a great help-with Anissa. Not so much with his other sister-he LOVES to antagonize her. Oh well, I guess one is better than none.
Ellery gets her baby time in too. Lately it's been her who has asked more to hold Anissa. I'm glad they both like her so much.
If you were to enlarge this photo, you would see a rather large toad in Caleb's hands. We have been frog/toad hunting this whole summer. This was by far the largest. Tim ran across it in our flower bed in the front of the house. Caleb has been obsessed with catching these poor creatures. He picked this one up right away and held it for a bit. It was rather gross in my opinion. It even peed on him-eewe!
Here she is in the cute outfit my coworker Amy brought. I just love the outfit-thanks Amy!
Tim and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary on August 3rd. We went out for a "romantic dinner for 3" (Anissa's car seat is behind us in the photo) My mom and grandma would have been happy to have all 3 kiddos, but I didn't think I would enjoy myself enough having to worry if Anissa was hungry or not. We went to Benihana anyway, so our dinner for 3 ended up being a dinner for 8-we sat with another family of 5. Oh well, as Tim said, we've spent plenty of time together these months he has been off. We enjoyed ourselves anyway.
Anissa really likes to be held. Here I am learning to be a baby wearer. My coworker Amy borrowed me this sling and Anissa has really taken to it. If I want to get something done, I just plop her in here and she is content. Our neighbor was teasing Tim wondering when he would see Tim wearing it. He said never, but I think when I go back to work, he might have a change of heart.
This is Anissa's perch. She takes many naps here throughout the day and doesn't even flinch for all the noise.
The first day at the beach. We have a great beach by our house and there is even a decent fishing spot right on the beach. Caleb has really taken to fishing. He went to Walmart one day and Tim thought he might sleep that night in the fishing aisle. It was pretty cute. He will teach his daddy a thing or two about fishing soon here. At least Tim is trying to learn :)
The kids at the beach. Anissa was in the sling with me and she slept the whole time. Thankfully this day was not a humid day. It was a nicer day before we got all of this heat.
Well, that's all for now. We are getting some sleep, she usually wakes up once in the middle of the night and then around 5:30/6 she wants to eat again. Not too bad. She has been asleep for a lot of this month, but is now starting to be more alert. It should be interesting when she is more alert for more of the day how much I won't be able to do. Unless she is in the sling I suppose. We are really enjoying her though-so that's what matters most.
Stay cool. Hope the weather folks are right for once in their prediction of cooler weather to come. I could really use it!




1 comment:
The more children you have the faster time slips away! She looks so sweet! Love the updates.
Post a Comment