My beautiful Babies

Saturday, September 4, 2010

State fair and a burn...

Hello all,  I will be posting another time probably late this week because it is my baby boy's first day of school.  We have quite a lot of things going on in September.  This year is Tim's 40th birthday, September is Ellery's birthday month too.  There will be more pictures for those things.  Fun, fun, fun!


Anissa at the fair.  I know you can't really tell, but she was there-twice in fact.  On this day, mommy got to go with Tonya and only Anissa.  The big kids stayed home with the biggest kid. 
At home after the fair.  I bought the headband at the fair and so I wanted pictures.  Isn't it cute!

State Fair 2010
We went on the HOTTEST day so far-monday.  We survived, but it was sure HOT.  Tim volunteered for the Independence party in the morning and my mom and I met him out there later.  We did have fun, despite the heat.


playing games.  They each got to play 2. 
Ellery on the rides.  Caleb went on 2 and then he was done.  She wanted to keep going.  I think she would have ridden all of them if we let her. 
The state troopers were there on Monday.  Caleb was interested in their helicopter. 

Casper family reunion
My grandma meets Anissa.

The Burn victim...

My poor Ellery burned her hand on the stove.  It was so awful.  I felt like the worst parent in the whole world.  She had a second degree burn on the palm of her hand.  She cried for 1/2 hour straight at least.  We had to do dressing changes 2x per day until it healed.  It surprisingly only took a week to heal to the point that we didn't need dressings anymore.  The below are pictures from the night after the burn.  Doesn't she look so sad :(

Tub time
The big kids loved having Anissa join them in the tub.  If only for a minute...
Anissa as "Dr Evil"  (see her pinkies)
We bought Caleb a desk since he is so into drawing and writing and is starting school.  He loves it!
We had a few morning sessions at Cascade Bay this year.  The kids loved being able to go there and play with their friends.

"That's all for now folks.  See you soon.  I'm almost 2 months old!!!"

No comments: