Here's what's up this month.
With her teacher, Darla.
Caleb at the school race. We were only able to go for a quick minute before the race because I had to get Ellery up to her school for the last day. He was surprised that we were there.
Ha ha, I see you!He lost his first tooth. It was loose for a very long while and he finally got brave one night and pulled it out. He's not like his momma here-I would have had it out the second it was loose. He was pretty excited once it was out though-he did write the fairy a note asking her to leave his tooth for him-cute. There was fairy dust around his bed the next morning and everything and she did leave his tooth!!! He's been bringing it around in his tin to show people.
Chillin!
This is my project. We decided to do square foot gardening this year. I am so excited. We planted snow peas, lettuce, spinach, yellow squash, carrots, yellow and green beans, broccoli and pumpkins. I can't wait to see what we get from it. Hopefully it will be fun and we will expand our garden next year. I would love someday to have berries too, but I had to start here first. We've been checking daily to see what is coming up and so far everything is coming as expected. I can't wait to actually have vegetables from my own garden. I've wanted one for a really long time. Recital pictures-her recital is coming up next weekend. I'm sure I will have plenty to share from that day!
Ellery gets to be a flower girl in October so we thought it would be fun to try on some dresses. My mom and Uncle Sara came with us. She just thought she was so pretty. Of course, we all thought she was beautiful in every dress. Sara's mom will be making a one of a kind creation for her, these just gave us some ideas and I thought it would be fun.
Anissa on the little car. She's getting around a bit more now. We decided to get out the little walker thing so she could have some fun. She's scooting around on her belly finally and so now the jumperoo and exersaucer are no good for her. She wants to get into trouble. She's scooting after shoes any chance she gets. Now the kids have to really watch their papers that they tend to leave on the floor and we have enforced our rule of none of their toys on the main level unless it is on the kitchen table. That's been a little rough. We're working on it.
At Pink a licious with our neighbor. We went to a local theater to see the show. The girls loved it, the mommies-not so much. Oh well. it was cute to see them so excited!
At her preschool program-they all dressed up as little dogs. It was a very cute program! Too bad daddy couldn't get off of work to come and see it!
That's all for now. Enjoy the start of summer. We'll be spending too much time at home this year since Anissa takes 2 naps a day, but I'm sure we'll find some ways to keep it fun. Until next time...





No comments:
Post a Comment