Happy 1st birthday Miss Anissa Livian!
We took a trip to the mall on your birthday and ate in traditional Jones birthday fashion at Chipotle. I think that will be the only place your brother and sister allow for birthday meals. Thankfully we all like it. We also took you on the merry go round which you seemed indifferent to at this time.
At one year, you are army crawling and pulling up on the furniture, but not yet cruising along the furniture. You love to eat food-I think everything is your favorite. I can't really think of anything that you won't eat. You have been made to take only one nap a day many days because of activities for Caleb and Ellery, but you seen to tolerate that quite well. You will nap for 2-3 hours in the afternoon. I'd say your favorite toy is anything that your brother and sister have. They've done a pretty good job keeping the little toys from your hands. You are a happy girl nearly all of the time-it's amazing how many people comment on that, but you continue to be a little high maintenance at night. We're working on it. You sleep all night long in your own bed, it's just getting you there that is a problem. I think it wouldn't be so bad if you had your own room. That way you wouldn't be distracted by what your sister is doing. You LOVE your brother and sister. they can make you smile like no one else can. It's really sweet to see your little face light up when they talk to you. You can get quite mad at them though when they try to keep you from doing something that you are trying to do. Ellery has a habit of carrying you around (despite our frequent remindings that you are not a doll) and often times you get mad at her because she wants you to do something that you don't want to.
Your first cake. You liked the frosting, but didn't know what to do with anything else. I guess I made it too big!
You got into the frosting and had a great time smearing it all over your belly!
Our family this year-Ellery (nearly 5) Caleb 6 1/2Our family the day you were born.
Here's to another great year!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment