
On the day after halloween, we went to visit Uncle Jon and Sara at Uncle Jon's apartment. Caleb got his first taste of "guitar hero".

Oh, the concentration!


Ellery's first go with a spoon. She mostly just chewed on it, but now all she wants is her own spoon!!!

Two new babies! My goddaughter Aubrey Lynn :) and her brother Collin James. Born 11/6/07. Finally both babies are home with mom and dad and big sis Myla. Aubrey had a stint in NICU for pneumonia!

The last hurrah outside until the snow comes! Ellery really took to the slide and she was quite the daredevil-climbing up the slide! I tried to stop her, but that's all she wanted to do! It was like she couldn't resist the challenge-even when Caleb was on his way down!


Yet another attempt at two kids looking at a camera at the same time-I've decided it's near IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Helping dad rake the leaves.


MMMM! Pudding. I guess she didn't actually have any-it was Caleb's snack that he chose to put on her tray and she found great amusement in smearing it all over her face!

Oh, the pretty princess. We got these as party favors for her friend Ella's first birthday party, which we unfortunately missed since I had to work. The favors were super cute!

"can I grant your wish for you?"
No comments:
Post a Comment