Okay, so it's been a long time. I was reminded several times this weekend while I was at work that I needed to post-sorry Anne. Here I go, but since Christmas was in this post too, it might have a lot of pictures. I hope everyone enjoys. We had a great Christmas and then we got SICK!!! We first had a bad cold and then we got the stomach flu-YUK!!! All is better now. Caleb also started school last week. It is a mommy and me class-I figured that he needed to get used to going since he can go once he is potty trained and 3. He will be 3 next month, but the potty business may make him 4 before he starts school. Oh well. I'm just not willing to push him even though diapers are certainly expensive. If anyone has any good tips on how to potty train a VERY stubborn little man-I'll take them!

AWWW! He was too cute in his little white tee and blue jeans. I asked him if I could take his picture and he said no, but then I told him he didn't have to smile and he agreed. He had just woken up from a nap too, so I guess that's why he wouldn't smile.

Baby's got a new pair of shades!
Uncle Jon came over again before Christmas eve to have our annual cheesecake adventure. This year we tackled White Chocolate Raspberry. It was pretty good, but I have to admit, last year's Turtle was better.
My attempt-yet again-at a picture of the kids together. Someday it will get easier.

Isn't she so adorable!!!!


Caleb with his cash register. He is quite interested in money-maybe he'll be a banker someday and hopefully make momma lots of "cash". One morning, as we had our cold, he spoke into his microphone and said "I have snot!" Which is what we taught him to say instead of wiping his nose with his sleeve. It was quite funny having that spoken over the microphone!

Christmas morning. She had so much fun checking out all her new stuff-and Caleb's too.

With his other favorites-his new truck and the fire truck!
He also got a shaving kit-growing up already!

Whew! That's some crazy hair!!! I'm trying to grow it out, but it gets REALLY unruly some days!
Goofing with uncle Ben.

Always about Papa's phone!
The future Tar Heel??? In dad's dreams!


Peek-a-boo!
Here we are at my cousin Delane's wedding.



Caleb's first girlfriend! At the wedding, this little girl got bothered a few times before Caleb would actually dance with her. She was so cute and very nice to him.
1 comment:
YAY!!! Thanks for posting!! Now all you need to do is update your links...Haha!
Post a Comment