

Look at that face!!!! I just couldn't resist a little "photo shoot" since her hair was a little curly. Most of the time, her hair is pretty straight, so when it is curly, I have to capture it!

Playing computer games-one of Caleb's special treats.

Raaarrr! He got into my makeup one evening. Acutally, I let him look at the bag and he found some eyeshadow and wanted to experiment.

I tell ya, it's just so fun to have a girl to dress up. She pretty much hates when I do her hair, but I think it's too cute and I can't resist the torture!

This day, Caleb was apparently quite cold at the breakfast table. He insisted that he wear his hat and a blanket!

Grammy came over on Saturday and watched the kids so dad could run some errands while I was working. Caleb has been asking her to get into the tent since we got it, so she finally did it. She wasn't sure she would get out, but she did. It's a great tent for them, but once you get an adult in there, it's pretty tight!


We finally made it outside to make a snowman! Caleb was a little resistant to going outside but the few days that we had that were actually nice out, he did get out there and we all had fun. He spent most of his time playing with his car, but he seemed to have fun anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment