My beautiful Babies

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More of April


Just hanging out!

I went to an indoor park with my friend Karen and her two girls the other day. Caleb had quite a fun time running around in there with Madison.

Elle's just starting to get into jewelry and stuff. She is pretty good now about doing her hair too. She is getting quite her own mind these days though and has really discovered the word "NO"

Regarding potty training-(dad made me take off the pic of the naked butt....)
Thanks to my coworker Nancy, I decided to take charge and tell Caleb "we're done with diapers" He protested a bit, but then took it in stride. He asked "why?" of course, and we told him that there were other little boys and girls that need them and he is big and doesn't anymore. So, the next two days were spent bottomless!!! Just as Nancy had suggested, he only peed on the floor once. Pretty good I'd say. It's been about two weeks and he's doing pretty well. He only has #2 accidents as of late. He was going #2 in his potty in his room and then I went to work and it all went to pot. He hasn't gone #2 in the potty now for a few days which really bites. I was stern with him today so maybe... --okay, it's been a few days since I started this post. We went back to no pants yesterday and he did #2 on the potty chair yesterday and today. I work this whole weekend though so who knows



Lately he's taken to napping underneath her crib-whatever works I guess.


Mowin with Steve. He was actually scared (not of Steve) and really wanted to get off.
The first time out on the swings 2008. I think they will get more use out of it this year. Elle seems to be excited about climbing now so it should be fun to play outside. I might have trouble keeping them in the yard though...







No comments: