We had a glorious day yesterday and the kids and I took advantage of it. I met Kris, Logan, Tonya, Myla, Collin and Aubrey at the park in the morning and the kids had a fabulous time. It's so much better now that we have had a few nice days for the kids to get out and run around.

Caleb and Myla riding in a car. Tonya and I joke that they will go to prom someday-in reality we know they probably won't like eachother much once they are old enough to have their own friends. Oh well, we can wish!


They found some piece of something and they were playing tug of war with it. It was pretty funny.

That's Logan. I almost had a pic of all three, but then Caleb had to run away-GRRR. Logan met us today and the three older kids had so much fun together. It's so nice for me to have friends with kids the same age as mine. that way, the mommies get a little chance to talk to adults (I say a little because Elle especially needs assistance at the park!)
CALEB's DRIVING!!!

This is his new truck. He wasn't aware that he was getting a truck, but ever since he got it, he can't stop asking to ride on it. My parents brought it over for him on wednesday as a belated birthday present. When he first got on it, he was a bit scared, but he got the hang of it right away. We thought at first that we might have crop circles in our backyard because he just kept driving in circles! After the first time, he really got it and now he's driving all over the yard. He just loves it. It's pretty amazing though-my brother won it at a picnic when he was 2 years old. That means that truck is 19 years old. All my parents had to do was get a new battery. I'm so glad they kept it all these years. And our yard is perfect for him to ride around on it. There's plenty of room and that way he doesn't need to go on the street!





Caleb has decided he should be his sister's alarm clock lately. He jumps into her bed and gets under the covers with her. I think the first few days, she either was already awake, or she thought it was fun. Now, after a few days of him waking her, it's getting old-for all but Caleb. I had to tell him that we would have to move her downstairs if he kept waking her up. I think he's finally got it. He came in to my room this morning instead of waking her-progress!
And speaking of progress, I think he's finally potty trained for good! THANK GOD!!! He was doing really well #1 wise, but #2 was trouble. Now, we've been accident free for about a week. It's so freeing to have one out of diapers!
Having a girl is so much fun!!!! Her hair is now just about long enough for one whole pony! It's just too cute!
I forgot to mention last time that Caleb is doing swimming lessons finally. He probably should have started sooner since he is a major "cling-0n" still in class. He has definately improved, but he spends the first 10 minutes with a monkey like grip around my neck. Hopefully, he will be a little more comfortable this summer so that he can enjoy the pool and the lake at the cabin.
No comments:
Post a Comment