My beautiful Babies

Thursday, September 3, 2009

summer fun

This summer has been crazy for us. Poor Ellery had to have surgery late in August. Pretty minor in the whole scheme of things, but she still had to have anesthesia. I didn't bring my camera to the hospital so I don't have pictures, but she was so brave the whole day. I am really proud of her. Hopefully when we go back to the surgeon for follow up and she has to have another procedure, she is just as brave.

Here is a picture of her poor chest before surgery.

Here is what it looked like the day it got abscessed and needed to be drained...

Here she is all rashy-reacting to yet another antibiotic. She is just so sensitive!!!
And here she is the day after surgery.





Another day at a park. We met Tonya and Kris and their kids at a park and had a picnic. The kids have so much fun together.


Logan and Caleb being silly.

I had dressed my kids in fallish clothes yesterday because I thought it was a little cooler, but Caleb ended up being hot. He asked to take his shirt off near the end of our playtime so I said okay. Then of course everyone had to do it too. They are just too cute!
(Caleb, Myla, Ellery, Logan)


Our day at the State Fair. My mom went with me and the kids this year. I wanted to go again, but decided it was too expensive. The kids would have been so tired anyway. We had a lot of fun riding some rides and of course EATING!!!!


Their favorite ride of the day.



Caleb working on his "draft". Tim printed him up his own sheet to work on a fantasy football team. It was pretty cute. Tim's really hoping he has a football fan on his hands...

Watching the first preseason game.

Here, she took a nap next to her crib on the floor. I guess whatever way one is comfortable right...


We also got to go to a parade at my best friends house. It runs right in front of her house, so we just play in the driveway until the candy feast begins. I think it might be worse than halloween, but the kids always have so much fun!


Double fistin' it!

Here we are at a local art park. The kids had fun "building" a campfire.


Here's my pretty little goddaughter Aubrey at the art park.More fun at another local park.

That's all for our summer fun. I will be posting pictures from Caleb's first day of preschool and Elle's second day of dance class. I say second because I have to work on the first day so my mom will be taking her and I don't want to make her bring my camera too. I'm pretty sad about not being there, but Ellery won't really even know so I'm sure it will be fine, just sad for me :(

No comments: