Caleb had his very first day of school yesterday. We were a bit nervous for how he would do, but he did very well and didn't say even once that he didn't want to go. YEAH!!!
This is his "first day of kindergarten" picture.
In front of the school
Yesterday, we drove him to school, but today he was a very big boy and got on the bus. We had originally chosen to have "parent pick-up" but I quickly realized that bussing would be SO much easier especially with Anissa. We asked Caleb if he would ride the bus and he was very excited to do so, so I called the school and voila, he was signed up for bus transportation! This morning, he was excited to ride the bus and go to school AND meet up with his new friend! I can't tell you how happy I am so far that he is doing so well. I did jump into the car to make sure he got off the bus and into school okay. He just said he was fine, gave me a kiss and walked into school-all by himself! He's getting so big-it's a bit sad for daddy and me :(
Onto my big girl...
She could NOT wait to go to school today. She has been asking to go for a very long time, and finally today, she got to go to orientation. I only worry about how many times she will ask me tomorrow about when she gets to go back. Especially when Caleb is at school!
Yes! She is finally a preschooler-a little sad for mommy though!
With her little friend from last year. They were friends in the hallway last year waiting for their big brothers to get done with preschool and now they get to go together! So cute!
This little lady is getting easier too. At least for now.
She has become interested in looking at her gym
and yesterday we put her in the exersaucer for the first time. She was a little small for it, but she did sit there for a little bit while her brother and sister fought about who got to read to her first!
Pretty good head control-almost 2 months old!





No comments:
Post a Comment